Reports to: Engineering Team Leader, Engineering Manager
Department: 310 – Engineering
Pay Status: Non-Exempt, Pay Grade VIII ($18.00 – $25.75)
Responsible for configuration modeling of bid specifications and CPQ rules modeling to support work order preparation and technical review, feature option clarification, and customer/dealer order processing support.
- Serves as technical liaison with dealers, regional sales personnel (RSM/RSS), Engineering and internal sales staff.
- Coordinates work orders with Engineering and Manufacturing for design and feature options, drawing requests, BOM issues, change orders and other technical related questions or problems.
- Models specification parameters within the CPQ system. Develops and programs applicable constraint rules into CPQ system.
- Be proficient at utilizing decision rules, constraint rules and data case tables in programming CPQ system in the guru configurator.
- Maintains the Customer Sales Portal (CSP) Data Load Spreadsheet and manipulates CPQ data into guru configurator.
- Provides a communication link between customers/dealers with Engineering and Manufacturing to facilitate order processing and vehicle production.
- Assists in the analysis and decisions relating to product line additions and deletions, optional feature selections, standard specifications and product/market review.
- Participates in the development of the CPQ programs and materials to assist in presenting Braun products and options offerings.
- Update the Braun CPQ sales and service database with new entity options and models and department info.
- Maintain high familiarity with the CSP portion of the CPQ system.
- Supports RSM/RSC to answer technical questions for customers as needed.
- Fosters and supports a positive attitude and supportive approach to the dealer network and to all internal and external associates.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering preferred.
- Five years prior Engineering/Sales/Marketing experience.
- Knowledgeable in personal computer skills (Microsoft products, Internet use and e-mail).
- Knowledgeable in chassis specifications.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug test as well as random, reasonable suspicion and post-accident drug and alcohol tests.
- Physical requirements: regularly required to walk, talk and hear, reach with hands and arms, stand, crouch and kneel; frequently required to use hand to finger dexterity, handle and feel objects, tools, and/or controls; occasionally required to stoop or crawl.