Reports to: Coordinator, Supply Chain Manager
Department: 320 – Supply Chain
Pay Status: Non-exempt, Pay Grade IV ($15.00 – $18.75)
Transfers materials to appropriate locations. Drive to deliver or pick up parts within a 125-mile radius. Coordinate the issuing and receipt of all material transactions through the Distribution Department. Also facilitate the cycle counting process on a regular basis and complete inventory adjustment analysis for each discrepancy.
- Load & unload trucks and material shipments for both inbound & outbound transportation.
- Safe and timely transportation of products and goods between Braun and vendor facilities.
- Pull parts from inventory per Bill-of-Material picklists as per production schedule
- Receive and stock raw materials and manufactured parts in to specific inventory locations.
- Proficient forklift operations.
- Data entry as needed and/or required.
- Reconciliation of quantity discrepancies.
- Operate company vehicles (flatbed, box truck, vans, etc.) to pick up / or shuttle parts within a 125-mile radius as needed.
- Shift and hours may vary depending on need
- Process appropriate paperwork and material transactions records
- High communication with Distribution, Fabrication and Weld personnel
- Keep assigned area clean and orderly
- Other duties as assigned
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Work experience in material handling and/or distribution activities
3. Able to obtain and maintain fork lift license if needed
4. Strong initiative and self-motivation to pursue and address workload
5. Valid driver’s license
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug test, as well as random, reasonable suspicion and post-accident drug and alcohol tests
- Physical requirements include the ability to lift and move up to 100 pounds with assistance, regularly required to walk, talk and hear, reach with hands and arms, stand, crouch and kneel; frequently required to use hand to finger dexterity in order to handle objects, tools, and/or controls; occasionally required to stoop or crawl