ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS ANALYST
Reports to: Vehicle Systems Value Stream Team Leader, Coordinator, and /or Manager
Department: 600 – Electrical
Pay Status: Non-exempt, Pay Grade VI ($16.50-21.38)
SUMMARY:Installation of standard and optional electrical apparatus. Troubleshooting traditional and Master Tech electrical systems. Also performing downloads for truck file nodes and communicating electrical schematic updates.
- Receive, review and interpret instructions, prints, electrical schematics, and work orders for each unit.
- Use electrical equipment, machines and hand tools to cut, crimp, and install components to the unit.
- Installation of ACP, MCC and PDQ
- Installation of 110 and 12V wiring
- Installation of miscellaneous standard electrical apparatus
- Installation of optional electrical apparatus via electrical schematics
- Communicate issue of installation concerns to Electrical Technician and team leader
- Power-up procedures of unit
- Trouble shoot traditional electrical systems and Master Tech electrical systems
- Communicate electrical schematic updates to Electrical Technician
- Download unit files to the nodes and vistas issued to the unit.
- Verification and inspection of assemblies
- Continuous communication with Electrical Technician and Team Leader
- Keep assigned area clean and orderly
- Other duties as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience with electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, and electrical tools
- Two years working experience with 110 and 12V wiring
- Two years trouble shooting experience desirable
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug test, as well as random, reasonable suspicion and post-accident drug and alcohol test thereafter
- Physical requirements: regularly required to stand, crouch, and kneel; frequently required to walk, reach with hands and arms, and to use hands and fingers to feel objects, tools and components; occasionally required to stoop or crawl and talk or hear.