Installation of standard and optional electrical apparatus. Troubleshooting traditional and Master Tech electrical systems. Also performing downloads for truck file nodes and communicating electrical schematic updates.
1. Receive, review and interpret instructions, prints, electrical schematics, and work orders for each unit.
2. Use electrical equipment, machines and hand tools to cut, crimp, and install components to the unit.
3. Installation of ACP, MCC and PDQ
4. Installation of 110 and 12V wiring
5. Installation of miscellaneous standard electrical apparatus
6. Installation of optional electrical apparatus via electrical schematics
7. Communicate issue of installation concerns to Electrical Technician and team leader
8. Power-up procedures of unit
9. Trouble shoot traditional electrical systems and Master Tech electrical systems
10. Communicate electrical schematic updates to Electrical Technician
11. Download unit files to the nodes and vistas issued to the unit.
1. Verification and inspection of assemblies
2. Continuous communication with Electrical Technician and Team Leader
3. Keep assigned area clean and orderly
4. Other duties as assigned
1. High school graduate or equivalent
2. Knowledge and experience with electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, and electrical tools
3. Two years working experience with 110 and 12V wiring
4. Two years trouble shooting experience desirable
5. Successfully pass a pre-employment drug test, as well as random, reasonable suspicion and post-accident drug and alcohol test thereafter
6. Physical requirements: regularly required to stand, crouch, and kneel; frequently required to walk, reach with hands and arms, and to use hands and fingers to feel objects, tools and components; occasionally required to stoop or crawl and talk or hear.