Reports to: Remount Team Leader, Remount Manager
Department: 1100 – Remount
Pay Status: Non-exempt, Pay Grade VI ($16.50-$22.00)
SUMMARY: Performs all required service work for vehicles as a part of our warranty agreement and/or customer requirements in the time designated. Service work to include fabrication, welding, bodywork, paint, vehicle prep, vehicle assembly, cabinet assembly, electrical installation, troubleshooting, cleaning and inspection processes.
- Review and interpret service orders for warranty repairs and customer change requests.
- Coordinate functions, processes and timelines for vehicle completion.
- Perform all service-related repair tasks, with some assistance on specialty skill functions.
- Communicate with customers during pick-up and delivery of service vehicles.
- High level of communication with Sales personnel.
- Communicate and interact with dealers, service centers and customers directly, via telephone or email.
- Keep assigned area clean and orderly.
- Provide personal tool box and a base set of assembly tools.
- Ability to travel with little notice if needed.
- Assist in other areas as dictated by work volume.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Prior work experience with all or the majority of the skills and functions listed in the summary above.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn addition systems.
- Good technical aptitude – understanding of vehicles, electrical systems, and mechanical devices required.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug test, as well as random, reasonable suspicion and post-accident drug and alcohol tests.
- Physical requirements include the ability to lift and move up to 100 pounds with assistance, regularly required to walk, talk and hear, reach with hands and arms, stand, crouch and kneel; frequently required to use hand to finger dexterity in order to handle objects, tools, and/or controls; occasionally required to stoop or crawl.